• 16.04.2024, 13:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

How to setup/use profiles in Aqua Suite

Freitag, 1. Juli 2022, 23:30

I'm having trouble understanding how to setup and use profiles in Aqua Suite. For now, I'm trying to setup 2 different RGB profiles so that I can quickly swap between colours in my system lightning. But when I change the colors of the fans plugged into my farbwerk, it's applying across all the profiles.

I've been trying to find a manual or anything that talks about how to use it, but I'm getting nothing out there with my google searches. If I could get some help with it, say Profile 1 in blue and Profile 2 in red, that would be great. Once I understand that, I should hopefully be able to apply it to other things (ie. fan control, pump control, etc.)

Remayz

Samstag, 2. Juli 2022, 00:52

you need to create the RGB effects you want, and for each effect, select under which profile it will be active by ticking the box or boxes on the upper right here :
https://gyazo.com/df17a78cdcb321b14dfb814306c18976

These are the hardware profiles saved in the device itself.

Then on the Playground, where you create the global profiles (those you have on the profile selector in the taskbar) you can chose what hardware profile is loaded for profile 1, profile 2 etc..

Like on this profile below with two FW360, if i select Global profile 5 on the selector, it will enable the rgb of the first Farbwerk profile 4, and the effect of the second farbwerk profile 2
https://gyazo.com/dea8c50ad3825586f598e4365ffd64ff

the devices have 4 hardware profiles, but you can have as many global profiles as you like, using any permutation of device profiles.

lots of profiles everywhere ^^ but once you start playing with the playground and the little tick boxes shown in the first picture, you get the hang of it.

Montag, 4. Juli 2022, 02:34

Thanks, that really helped clarify how things work for me, and I've got a quick swap setup for a couple different colors now.
That said, does this mean I need to create a different RGBpx lighting controller for each different lighting state I want in a profile? ie. I create one controller for blue rgb fan associated with profile 1, and a second for yellow associated with profile 2?
Profiles Example

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Caldorian« (4. Juli 2022, 02:37)

Remayz

Montag, 4. Juli 2022, 11:39

yep. you can also have the same effect attributed to several profiles of course, or have multiple effects attributed to one profile (to use transparency, stacking effects and what have you)

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 16:06

yep. you can also have the same effect attributed to several profiles of course, or have multiple effects attributed to one profile (to use transparency, stacking effects and what have you)

Borrowing the topic to ask, how to set transparency and stacking? I can't find the option to set in the menu, thanks in advance for your reply. :)

Remayz

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2022, 18:02

just make two effects :)

the one on the top most line will be first, and the following effects will show in background of the ones that are up on the list.
If for example you set a scanner effect as effect 1, with a black background and opacity set to 0, and a RGB puke cycle as effect 2 just below, you should see a RGB puke cycle, with a scanner effect running over it.

Edit : that works only on Farbwerk360 or Nano devices. It doesn't work on Octo and Quadro channels.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (5. Juli 2022, 18:03)

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2022, 12:47

Great Remayz, the RGB light strip setting finally works as you suggested, thanks a lot~^^