• 08.06.2024, 10:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 08:24

It is of course about the function of the aquasuite, for example, the test mail from the accounts or a test in the Playground.

Without administrator rights you can not stop or start the service from the aquasuite.

Quitting or restarting the service via Windows directly has already been advised against by sebastian in other threads.
I totally forgot, I'm not using an Nvidia graphics card, but an RX 5700XT, so I guess the Nvidia driver can't be the trigger.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Taubenhaucher« (20. Juli 2022, 08:43)

Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2022, 10:40

A fixed version is online. (X56)
Use the setup from the download page if you do not receive a notification or the service is not running.

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2022, 07:24

Quitting or restarting the service via Windows directly has already been advised against by sebastian in other threads.

Thanks in advance.

Really?

Don't suppose you can remember exactly why that's the case do you ?

Seems odd that a program can be installed as a service but it be recommended by the author not to run it using standard window functionality

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2022, 20:42

Official update to x.56 solves the problem!

Added in the mail server again, all is good! I can't get test emails to arrive at my gmail address, it still works when set up in the playground!

life is stable once again, thanks for everyone who helped. What a weird little issue.\

*edit: oops, didn't see this was addressed by the OG team who helped me. Ah well, that's what I get for not refreshing.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »andsoitgoes« (21. Juli 2022, 20:43)

Freitag, 22. Juli 2022, 05:00

I guess X.55 had a bug and you were the lucky one that encountered it first. Glad to hear that X.56 has resolved your issues. I am curious about your attempts to backup your playground stuff - virtual sensors, email account, and whatever else. Were you able to figure out a way to back these things up or did you have to reconstruct everything?

Freitag, 22. Juli 2022, 06:46

Zitat

C:\Benutzer\DeinNutzername\Dokumente\aquasuite --> C:\User\Username\Dokuments\aquasuite

C:\Programme\aquasuite --> C:\Programs\aquasuite

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

These are the folders in the German Windows client that you need to back up.
I think my translation might be correct :)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder