• 27.04.2024, 13:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Leakshield 'System Error Fill Level Low' alarm keeps triggering when operating leakshield from USB Power bank

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2022, 16:07

Hello,

I am doing maintenance on my computer by cleaning blocks and running Mayhem Blitz through the loop. The computer is turned off so I am operating Leakshield from a USB power bank instead of from the software. I keep getting the alarm shown in the picture, and I'm not sure how to dismiss it or stop it from triggering. The only solution I have is to disconnect the Leakshield from power, but I'd like to use it while running Mayhem Blitz pt 2 solution through the loop for cleaning. What can I do to make the error go away while not connected to the aquacomputer software? Thanks.

RE: Leakshield 'System Error Fill Level Low' alarm keeps triggering when operating leakshield from USB Power bank

Montag, 18. Juli 2022, 14:54

Hello,

I am doing maintenance on my computer by cleaning blocks and running Mayhem Blitz through the loop. The computer is turned off so I am operating Leakshield from a USB power bank instead of from the software. I keep getting the alarm shown in the picture, and I'm not sure how to dismiss it or stop it from triggering. The only solution I have is to disconnect the Leakshield from power, but I'd like to use it while running Mayhem Blitz pt 2 solution through the loop for cleaning. What can I do to make the error go away while not connected to the aquacomputer software? Thanks.

gaffer tape over the screen ?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

RESOLVED

Montag, 18. Juli 2022, 15:53

I ended up just not using the Leakshield when I did my PC maintenance. When I connected the Leakshield back to my PSU power and was able to use the aquacomputer software, I was able to able stop the alarms. The lesson I learned is to disable alarms when I want to drain/clean loop for maintenance and run Leakshield from a USB power bank. It makes sense why I got a fill level error (because I had drained the loop), but it's annoying that I can't dismiss the alarm from the Leakshield itself rather than using the aquacomputer software.