• 27.04.2024, 13:55
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Automatic profile change basing on ambient temp

Samstag, 23. Juli 2022, 09:09

Hello, I'm trying to setup the automatic profile to load 2 diffirent profiles, based on ambient temperature. What I'm trying to do is set the 1 profile if the ambient is 26'C or below and profile 2 when it's 27 or above. I want it to change automatically if the temperature falls bellow or rises above those trigger temps. I have created the rules like below and it doesn't change automatically ... am I missing something?
Profiles
Rules

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xeroeth« (23. Juli 2022, 09:13)

CASE: TT CORE X9 || MOBO: ASUS X99-A II || CPU: I7-6800k@4.2GHz || GPU: EVGA 3080 FTW3 || RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 64GB@3000MHz

Samstag, 23. Juli 2022, 10:27

Use 2 Output steps from Playground

One to trigger on and one to trigger off

Eg this one triggers my Max Fan Profile if Ambient >= 25

You then need a second one to switch to a another profile if ambient <25

Screenshot 2022-07-23 092444.jpg

UPDATE:

Well theoretically

just having a play using CPU Delta instead and although it switches to the Max Profile it doesnt switch back

hmmmm

UPDATE 2

Yes it does work. Had to enable on Global Auto Fan Profile Switching as well

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WinstonWoof« (23. Juli 2022, 10:50)

Samstag, 23. Juli 2022, 21:16

Thank you, with 2 outputs it works like a charm :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Xeroeth« (23. Juli 2022, 21:17)

CASE: TT CORE X9 || MOBO: ASUS X99-A II || CPU: I7-6800k@4.2GHz || GPU: EVGA 3080 FTW3 || RAM: G.SKILL TRIDENT Z 64GB@3000MHz

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 21:45

This is an interesting concept in using outputs for profile switching instead of the global profile rules.
When would you use each? And if you used both, would the global rules end up overriding the output switching?

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 23:52

This is an interesting concept in using outputs for profile switching instead of the global profile rules.
When would you use each? And if you used both, would the global rules end up overriding the output switching?

TBH I simply did it as a POC in response to the OPs question lol

Remayz

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022, 00:23

I wonder if the fact that there was a 1°C gap between the two profiles where nothing happens could have caused issues. Software usually don't like grey areas :p

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2022, 08:03

I wonder if the fact that there was a 1°C gap between the two profiles where nothing happens could have caused issues. Software usually don't like grey areas :p

Ah Yes I hadnt seen that in the OPs original post.

When I did it my way the On trigger was >=40c whilst the Off was <40c to avoid any greyness