• 27.04.2024, 15:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Windows will not install because there is nothing connected to CPU Fan Header

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2022, 23:13

I cannot install Windows 11 on my system because it keeps restarting back into the Bios when Windows goes through it`s restarts while installing OS. It is because the water pump is connected to the Octo when it needs to be on the mobo header. I posted a picture of the prompt from my Bios. I cannot change the setting to "ignore" in the Bios because every thing says N/A. I thought you all connect your pump to your control boards?
[/url][/img]http://i.imgur.com/lTSU5Jz.png

Remayz

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 00:22

sometimes you have to trick it a bit. like.. setting the CPU fan header in bios as if you had a fan attached, enabling it.. then the other options appear and you can disable the fan error detection.

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 08:24

there will be a setting in the BIOS to disable this warning

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 08:32

On my Asus board (x570 TUF), even though it says N/A, I can still still move the cursor to the CPU Fan option and select it to tell it to Ignore it.

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 15:49

Hang a spare fan on the mobo port while you get things setup?

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 17:38

On my Asus board (x570 TUF), even though it says N/A, I can still still move the cursor to the CPU Fan option and select it to tell it to Ignore it.
I got it fixed now. Took a while to figure that out. I thought the option could not be changed.

Montag, 25. Juli 2022, 21:11

Ya, it's definitely not intuitive. Took me a little while to figure it out as well initially.