• 18.04.2024, 17:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can Aquasuite show what the maximum CPU and GPU temperatures were at their hightest point in a gaming session?

Samstag, 6. August 2022, 23:53

At the moment I don`t have a second monitor to use to watch the temps on Aquasuite. So, can Aquasuite show me what the temps were at during a period, say from a gaming session?

Remayz

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 01:04

i never played with the Data Log options because i'm lazy ^^ i believe it can do that.

I just start HWinfo and look at the min/max/average values there :p you can reset them when you want, in between tests

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 03:39

Depending on the length of your gaming session (30 minutes or less), you could use a virtual sensor Peak(t) filter (max_t.jpg)
If your gaming sessions run longer, something may be done using the memory function. I have not looked yet.

sensor sample rate is important when looking at processor temperatures.
I believe aquasuite is hard wired at 1000ms, while HWiNFO has a default of 2000ms but is user adjustable.

RE: Can Aquasuite show what the maximum CPU and GPU temperatures were at their hightest point in a gaming session?

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:50

At the moment I don`t have a second monitor to use to watch the temps on Aquasuite. So, can Aquasuite show me what the temps were at during a period, say from a gaming session?

Ahhhhh thi sis the thread I was thinking of when I posted this earlier::

--------------

New Video Added :Aquasuite Extended Graphing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvEOc2PocsA

Cant recall who it was sorry but someone was asking about checking the highest temp during an extended gaming session.

The default options only allow for 60 minutes, this shows you how to get a much longer period displayed in a graph on your desktop

Montag, 8. August 2022, 18:02

Thank you again, for another solution. :thumbup:

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 08:04

Excellent, I'll be adding that feature l8r :D
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"