• 18.04.2024, 13:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

i am new to aquaero and i use windows xp, may i ask how to download the older version of aquasuite.

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 16:30

I am installing aquaero and related watercooling system to my old pc which uses windows xp.
may i ask how can i download the older version of aquasuite for windows xp. as far as i searched, current aquasuite need as least windows 8 as it requires NET.framwork4.6.1

thank you.

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 17:47

You can only download the software here https://aquacomputer.de/software.html
You will then be offered the Aquasuit version that matches your devices, i.e. the firmware version.
If the devices are new and have a current firmware, there is no possibility to use an old Aquasuite version.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 23:29

Lemme hijack this thread for a related question: does the Aquaero 5 support XP?

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 23:56

Lemme hijack this thread for a related question: does the Aquaero 5 support XP?

I believe the aquaero 5 runs under any operating system, all it needs is 12/5 volt input.
According to Taubenhaucher, if the firmware is the same as when you ran XP, you should be able to download the pertinent aquasuite version.

RE: i am new to aquaero and i use windows xp, may i ask how to download the older version of aquasuite.

Montag, 8. August 2022, 09:58

I am installing aquaero and related watercooling system to my old pc which uses windows xp.
may i ask how can i download the older version of aquasuite for windows xp. as far as i searched, current aquasuite need as least windows 8 as it requires NET.framwork4.6.1

thank you.

The problem is that XP (people are still using that as a daily ??) only supports the Dot Net framework below version 4.5 so any program using an up to date patched version of Dot NET framework will not run

That's a legacy unsupported OS limitation

https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotnet/p/dotnet4xp/

Montag, 8. August 2022, 12:04

Windows XP is not supportet.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 14:23

thank you. :)