• 18.04.2024, 07:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help! Had to resart in Safe Mode to disable Emergency Shutdown

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 19:46

I was testing in the Playground to test an emergency shutdown. It worked fine for a while, but now it is shutting my PC down. I went into Safe Mode and then into Aqausuite, but I do not know where to go to change things. I restarted in Safe Mode with network, but it still will not connect to Aqausuite services. Anyone know what I need to do to deactivate the shutdown?

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 20:22

Ok, well, it started in Maintenance Mode as Speedy said in my other thread. So, what do I need to do to before exiting maintenance mode?

Remayz

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 21:59

look in your virtual sensor what the triggers are for shutdown. obviously, one is going off too soon :)
you can delete the last wire that connects to the Shutdown output in order to restart as normal.
Then watch the output of the Or gate as you tweak. 1 means it would have triggered a shutdown if it was connected to the output.

I doubt the CPU would reach 100°, so maybe it was the pumpo speed readout that did it? You were saying that sometimes it worked in pulses, that could do it.

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 22:18

I got out of maintenance and already just deleted the whole shutdown sequence. I was afraid it was going to go into shutdown loop again, so I just deleted the thing. I don`t know what I`m doing with this stuff in the Playground. I don`t think it was because my pump ran in pulses. It does`nt do that anymore since I changed to the correct input for Water over Ambient sensor. It was something I did wrong with the settings in the Playground but I don`t what. How do you learn this Playground stuff?

Is the Water over Ambient sensor the best I will get out finding the lowest water temps?

Remayz

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 22:57

pump speed won't affect temperature.
water over ambient is the best in my opinion, and the one that will be the most consistent since you don't need to constantly compensate for room temperature manually.
Your lowest water temp will always be affected by room temperature obviously. It will always sit a few °C over ambient.

Lower water temps are just a matter of tweaking the fan curve itself to set fans to spin faster or slower. you can bump up the PWM % to reduce temperature, or reduce PWM % to favor silence.
Pump speed doesn't affect that unless it's waaaay too slow.

Sonntag, 7. August 2022, 23:09

Okay, I posted a Water Pump Control that I did in Playground on my other thread. Could you check to see if I did right?
Guides and Videos that help beginners

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WaterBoy61« (7. August 2022, 23:10)

Montag, 8. August 2022, 02:04

Welcome to the "I shot myself in the foot with a Shutdown Command" club. :thumbup: Don't feel bad. you are not the first one to do this, and now you know why having Maintenance Mode automatically activate after 3 shutdowns due to Aquasuite is a good thing.

If you want to figure out what was causing it, do what Remayz suggested. Just make sure the output is not wired or is set to pop up or Windows notification. For testing, you can force the output to go high (activate) by right clicking on the output and clicking Send Output. Once you set up your logic to trigger the output, keep an eye on it and see what condition occurs that triggers the output. You are safe as long as the output is not set to Computer - Shutdown or Computer - Restart.

Montag, 8. August 2022, 02:31

Welcome to the "I shot myself in the foot with a Shutdown Command" club. :thumbup:

:D 8o LOL! I`m still laughing. Yes, I am glad that Maintenance Mode is there. I thought I broke things big time. I copied WinstonWoof`s video. Maybe the problem is, I can`t use the settings he used. If that is what I did wrong, then I don`t know what to set the triggers to if I do it on my own. :S

Montag, 8. August 2022, 08:48

Welcome to the "I shot myself in the foot with a Shutdown Command" club. :thumbup:

:D 8o LOL! I`m still laughing. Yes, I am glad that Maintenance Mode is there. I thought I broke things big time. I copied WinstonWoof`s video. Maybe the problem is, I can`t use the settings he used. If that is what I did wrong, then I don`t know what to set the triggers to if I do it on my own. :S

Did you remember to set the fallback values to below/above the threshold (depending on what you're monitoring) as I mentioned in my video as that is what has caught me out in the past?

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 20:31

Did you remember to set the fallback values to below/above the threshold (depending on what you're monitoring) as I mentioned in my video as that is what has caught me out in the past?

I have to create a new shutdown sequence in the Playground again. I deleted it because I thought it was going to be stuck in a shutdown loop.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 21:04

I have to create a new shutdown sequence in the Playground again. I deleted it because I thought it was going to be stuck in a shutdown loop.

This is why its called a playground :)