• 18.04.2024, 17:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

after finishing setting aquasuite, do I have to keep this app in the OS system to make sure aquaero run under protocol?

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 14:21

For example, I setup a protocol in aquasuite asking aquaero to power down the PC if water flow is very low (such as 0l/hr).
After all software setup is done, can I un-install aquastuie app but aquaero will still run the "power down" protocol?

reason why I ask this is because my PC with aquaero still runs windows XP (due to some hardware in this PC that I use no longer support later windows, I have to use winXP). I am thinking to setup the aquaero with anther PC running windows 10 and aquastuie, and then re-install aquaero back to the PC running windows XP. But I dont know if this idea will work.

Dienstag, 9. August 2022, 17:57

After all software setup is done, can I un-install aquastuie app but aquaero will still run the "power down" protocol?
It depends on how you setup the shut down... The software shutdown requires a working USB connection. Only the Hardware shutdown mode is possible.

You need a compatible Flow meter that is connected directly to the Aquaero (either with Aquabus or to the Flow Port connector on the Aquaero)
You have to use the Relais on the Aquaero and the ATX Break Cableto shutdown your computer. This will shut down the power supply directly, and all unsaved data will be lost.

Please read the Aquaero Manual for further Information.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (9. August 2022, 18:02)

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 15:19

thank you.

I just purchased the related hardware. May I ask for hardware method, do I still need to use aquasuite to configure the protocol? can I use the screen/control panel on aquaero 6 for this "auto power down" protocol?

Mittwoch, 10. August 2022, 17:37

do I still need to use aquasuite to configure the protocol?
Yes, you have to configure this. I dont know if you can do this on the Screen panel.
You have to select the data source (flow sensor), a reason for the activation (no water flow) and an action (activate the relais)

Samstag, 13. August 2022, 18:17

thank you