• 16.04.2024, 23:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

may i ask if aquabus cover the function of usb port?

Samstag, 13. August 2022, 18:20

for example the product
Aquacomputer OCTO fan controller for PWM-fan
it has both aquabus and usb port. If I connect this fan hub to aquaero 6 via aquabus and connect aquaero to motherboard via usb, do I still need to connect this fan hub to mother board via its own usb?

P.S. does this fan hub have its own firmware that to be updated by aquesuite?

Best

Geng

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 07:34

The Aquabus is used to expand the Aquaero, if you connect the OCTO via Aquabus, the Aquaero gets 8 fan ports and the temperature sensors additionally in the Aquasuit, these connections are then only controlled via the Aquaero tab.
The remaining functionality, such as RGBpx continues to run via the OCTO and can only be controlled when the OCTO is connected to the motherboard via USB, the same applies to the firmware updates.

The Aquabus only makes sense if you use another operating system than Windows and want to control as much as possible directly via the Aquaero, since the Aquasuite only runs under Windows.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder