• 16.04.2024, 06:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Jubijub

Aquaero firmware update gets stuck at 25%

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 16:29

The issue : under Aquasuite X.57, I managed to update all my components firmware, except for the Aquaero 6.

All devices are plugged by USB. The Aquaero seems to work (it's an old Aquaero, it worked with its old config. I tried a factory reset and now of course all the fans are at 100%)
The AQ6 is plugged to a Hubby 7 along with 2 Ultitube Next, 2 Flow Next, 1 Cryos Kuplex vision. All the other devices seem to work and got updated with no issues.
I also have an Aquabus with the same devices, plugged via a Splitty9.

Apart from the AQ6, all devices / cables are brand new

I tried :
  • to reboot
  • cut the power for 1min
  • to factory reset the AQ6,
  • to plug the AQ6 directly to the motherboard and remove all other Aquacomputer USB devices
  • to unplug the Aquabus
nothing worked.

Any idea what to try ?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jubijub« (14. August 2022, 16:38)

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 16:34

Try to connect the Aquaero directly to the motherboard and disconnect the other internal USB connectors.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Jubijub

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 16:38

Edited, I just tried that, same issue

Jubijub

Sonntag, 14. August 2022, 19:50

I fixed it with a hard reset (with the jumpers) to put it in recovery mode.

Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes :(

Montag, 15. August 2022, 07:11

Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes
No, it looks like your USB Connection/Mainboard /System is not 100% stable.

Jubijub

Montag, 15. August 2022, 14:56

Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes
No, it looks like your USB Connection/Mainboard /System is not 100% stable.
I am not sure I understand how you can reach that conclusion so quickly :)
Even if my USB system was unstable, I would still expect Aquasuite to report any error "Failed to connect to device X" rather than crash.

In any case I suppose Aquasuite is not tested against Aquaero whose firmware has not been upgraded in ages because few people run it like this (my firmware was probably more than 2 years old because I wasn't using it for watercooling anymore, I had no other device allowing me to run Aquasuite), and successfully upgrading the firmware made the issue go away entirely (I supposed my USB Connection/Mainboard /System has not magically stabilized in between :) ).

Montag, 15. August 2022, 17:56

I think the conclusion came because of your statement:

Zitat

I fixed it with a hard reset (with the jumpers) to put it in recovery mode.

Aquasuite is quite unstable I have to say, every time I visit the Aquaero settings, it crashes :(

I also read it that way, that the Aquasuite still crashes after the firmware update.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder