• 16.04.2024, 21:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RGBpx control through API

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 09:38

External control:
As I understand the Aquasuite application, a background service needs to run to facilitate communication between devices (i.e. Leakshield and D5 Pump), but this also means that it enforces control of other devices (such as the Farbwerk 360).

Since I (and others) am looking for proper RGB control of many devices (i.e. common synchronization) I want a way to do that without having complete mismatch between RGB on motherboard, RAM, PC case, fans and other devices.

API or control release:
Is there any way for Aquasuite to accept API calls (i.e: Aquacomputer retains full control of the devices, but allow certain control to be passed through to the Aquasuite background service) or release some control of the RGB (i.e: allow an external service to send the USB commands in stead)?

API calls would be the best of both since it allows you (Aquacomputer) to retain full control of the devices.

Best regards

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 09:56

The short answer is no.
We have no plans to make some API or interfaces public.

Each device with RGBpx can work witout your PC. The RGB Effects are calculated directly in the devices.

Mittwoch, 17. August 2022, 10:05

Okay; could you elaborate why not?

There are dozens of closed source software that still allow some kind of function calls to be utilized?