• 27.04.2024, 11:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

klara

[bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 10:28

Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m.

Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m.

RE: [bug report] Flow rate in l/m does not work

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 11:27

Since high flow NEXT only supports l/h for unit of flow rate, I made a virtual sensor to display it in l/m.

Here, you can see the Flow rate virtual sensor reports the output value in l/h, even though the out block in diagram reports it in l/m.

Verified plus another oddity noted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6dHGV7u0eM

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 12:37

According to sebastion there are two values that may not be altered in the virtual sensor module, flow rate and temperature.

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 12:42

According to sebastion there are two values that may not be altered in the virtual sensor module, flow rate and temperature.

Interesting but how come if I change the output unit to l/h it shows the calculated l/m value just with the l/h value ?

(see last part of my video)

Feels more like a bug than a feature to me :)

Remayz

Sonntag, 28. August 2022, 13:52

you have to change the displayed unit in Aquasuite options directly (meaning losing L/h display).
It's one or the other :)

Edit : nevermind, the link aswered that already

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Remayz« (28. August 2022, 13:53)