• 16.04.2024, 23:14
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

D5 next lowest RPM?

Montag, 29. August 2022, 15:26

I have the D5 next 200pro combo and I am trying to lower the RPMs on the D5.

I set the pump power on the mini display to zero and the pump is still moving at 19xx RPM. Still getting 1.2LPM flow rate.

Unlike my EK pump Quantum, I can lower to 8xx RPM. The D5 next, I can't figure out how to drop the RPM further.

Is this a bug? anyone knows the lowest RPM for D5 next? Thx!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Qiko« (29. August 2022, 15:28)

Montag, 29. August 2022, 17:41

All Aquacomputer D5 Pumps have a minimum speed of around 2000 RPM. This is intended by Aquacomputer.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (29. August 2022, 17:47)

Dienstag, 30. August 2022, 19:25

~2000 RPM is the minimum RPM intended by Laing/Lowara. Are you sure that your EK D5 pumps runs at 800RPM and this is an "original" D5 pump?

Anyway the pressure at 2000 RPM is less than 100 mbar ?( so mostly doesn't make much sense to use lower RPM. At 800 RPM pressure would be around 14 mbar - I don't think you will get any flow.

Remayz

Dienstag, 30. August 2022, 21:36

ek pumps go down to 800, well.. 400 RPM effectively. you can see the rotor spin :) and yea, it only provides a trickle of water.
I have an unused EK FLT360 on the desk with a D5 and a simple pipe from outlet to fill port, and it's a good display piece :p when set to minimum, even with a straight connexion (no rads, no blocks, just 30cm of tube), there's barely any flow.
but in real use, 400 rpm does nothing. The value you gave is really a minimum. below 1000rpm (2000 reported), temperatures go up quick.
And the pump is not noisier. it's still very slow.

Donnerstag, 8. September 2022, 20:03

Yes, it’s a genuine EK pump. I use both in my custom water build. The D5 Next controls the speed of my EK pump through the Fan header. I was hoping to balance the flow between both instead of 1 pump doing most of the work.