• 25.04.2024, 19:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Is there an external control API at all.

Donnerstag, 1. September 2022, 17:58

REST ? (RESTful API)?
MQTT? (Yeah I know I can publish, but I want to control LED and fan/pump speeds)
RF/IR ? (If I buy the remote, is there enough function to control an Aquearo 6 LT without the screen, or do I need an aquaero 6 pro/xt with the screen to use the remote. I have a broadlink RM4 already tied in to my home automation, so I could copy the IR/RF an use it that way.)

Any thoughts on how to control at the very least profile if not individual entities with some remote protocol. I would rather not send keyboard commands. Any automations I make could could mess with me. Imagine you are working on some code and some automation injects ctrl some other key and on top of what your currently typing. You could end up with some random typo or trigger some other key-bind in the system and it anyone guess what could happen. REST or MQTT controls would be best.

Thanks for your thought!

Also can the LT be upgraded to the PRO/XT with the replacement screens? It appears to have the header, but will it detect the screen on the LT firmware?

If it helps my end goal is to control the RGB channels of 2 connected Farbwerks from Home Assistant. A bonus would be to control the Aquaero LTs outputs.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »tekgeek1205« (1. September 2022, 19:40)

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 15:33

cricket noise

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 16:04

Also can the LT be upgraded to the PRO/XT with the replacement screens?
Yes, that works.

Freitag, 2. September 2022, 18:08

Also can the LT be upgraded to the PRO/XT with the replacement screens?
Yes, that works.

I believe the term 'generally' is appropriate.
If memory serves, Shoggy indicated one time that an LT may not function properly with a screen added, depending on the results of quality testing at the time of manufacturing.