• 19.04.2024, 22:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

aquacomputer hardware monitor seems as if it has stopped reponding

Montag, 12. September 2022, 23:46

Hi i wonder if anyone out there can help me with this very strange problem indeed,it has only started happening since the X.57 Update to aquasuite software.
Randomly most noticable when i start the computer up say it has been off for about 2 hours,or even longer for that completely randomly some of my sensors dont seem to respond.
This seems to be quite random indeed.
The only solution that i have found to work is basically restarting aquasuite then stopping the service and restarting the service.
It seems to be happening with all of my octo controllers 3 in total
It is as if the aquacomputer hardware monitor is stopping.
I have attached a screenshot showing what is happening to this post.
As i said it has only started happening since the most recent update to aquasuite.
Hopefully someone out there can help me or advise me on this as it is a very intermittent issue indeed.
»GMdoghunter« hat folgendes Bild angehängt:
  • aquasuite_2022-09-12_22-33-08.png

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »GMdoghunter« (13. September 2022, 00:35)

Mr Gerard M Stadalius

Donnerstag, 22. September 2022, 23:22

Did you ever figure out what the problem is? Has it resolved?

Issue still remains

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 00:58

Thank you for your reply but the issue still remains it is very intermitent indeed sometimes it can go for a few days everything working correctly,then suddenly the issue will appear,i am wondering if it is software or hardware related,it just seems strange since it has only occurred after updating to version X.57 of aquasuite,never had anything like this before with aquasuite.What i have also noticed though is my temperature sensors seems to take a couple of seconds longer to respond again since X.57.
I do know it is a strange one indeed.
Thank you for your reply.
Hopefully i can find out what is causing this.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius

red-ray

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2022, 12:45

To me it sounds like Aqua Computer Service has stopped updating the software sensors and I wonder if one or its threads is spinning using 100% of a CPU.

I would use Process Explorer (https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysint…rocess-explorer) to compare the % CPU time for the threads when it's working and when it's stuck. If there is a thread with much higher % CPU usage I would then generate a full dump and this combined with the knowing the thread ID should give the AS developers a fighting chance of finding the root cause of the issue and fixing it.

You could confirm the software sensors are not being updated by looking at a dump of the Octo registers. If they are not being updated by the service all the Data values will be 7FFF
»red-ray« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • ProcessExplorer.png
  • OctoDump.png

Thank you

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2022, 15:45

Thank you i will definitely try the steps that you have outlined for this issue.

Much appreciated.
Mr Gerard M Stadalius