• 20.04.2024, 01:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Can’t get Leakshield to consistently seal

Freitag, 23. September 2022, 17:22

I’m having difficulty getting my leakshield to consistently seal with the reservoir so that the pressure doesn’t “raise” (?).
I originally had the leakshield on my system, and it would need to pump a few times a day to keep the vacuum. A couple weeks ago, I re-did my loop, and at the end, made sure to pressure test everything but the res/pump/shield, and no leaks were shown. Finished the plumb and it was all good. Barely any pumping for the 2 weeks. However, I only had the red about half filled.

So yesterday I popped the leakshield off, topped the res off, leaving about 20% left, and put the shield back on. And now it’s back to leaking pressure again, having a consistent leak between 0.5-1.3 mbar/min. I tried putting the leakshield back on 3 times, and every time it’s been the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 11:02

I found putting a little dp ultra on the seal helped.

I also found that lower pressure is pulling a tube off a little so now I run in monitor mode until I can rebuild loop