• 16.04.2024, 10:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero 6 LT not detecting fans

Freitag, 23. September 2022, 20:56

I've been using the 6 LT for the last three years to power the fans for my watercooling setup but I have run in to problems after deciding to go back to to air cooling. For some reason it will no longer detect any fans connected to any of the headers despite the device definitely still having power (the red light is on), the USB is still connected to the motherboard and the Aquasuite software is still detecting the 6 LT.

I have two different fans connect to different headers but neither spin up and nothing is being reported in Aquasuite. I'm really stumped because it's been working fine for three years and nothing has changed except for unplugging the fans and then plugging them back in again.

If anyone has any ideas i'd be most grateful.

Thanks

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 05:04

PWM/Power control properly selected?

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 11:30

PWM/Power control properly selected?
I actually found the issue already, for some reason Aquaero didn't like either of the PWM splitter cables I was using but I eventually found that worked.

I'm going to have to use more splitter cables when I hook up the rest of my fans, I dont suppose you could recommend any that will definitely work with the Aquaero 6 LT?

Thanks

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 11:47

That's why I make all my own wiring. Some devices for fans, hubs, wiring, etc keep the speed detection active on each fan plug, which can't be because only the speed from one fan can be monitored on each input of a device, such as the Aquaero controllers or even motherboard headers.
If you buy splitter cables that have the speed detection cable (usually but not always yellow) connected to all fans then you can cut/remove that connection from each fan except the one you wish to monitor.
If you use a hub like the Aquacomputer splitty, which I highly recommend, it has a dedicated port for monitoring the speed from one fan, all the rest are not active.
HTH