• 20.04.2024, 00:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aqua Suite no startup Windows 10

Samstag, 24. September 2022, 15:37

Everything started fine with aqua suite starting in desktop mode with windows 10 startup.
Then aqua suite stopped starting in desktop mode.
So I fiddled around clicking the start administrator mode box and maybe I did something else and now aqua suite will not open at all on windows startup.
Should I just uninstall and reinstall?
You can see from the images that Windows shows that aqua suite is set to open on startup, but it does not.
I have to manually double click the icon and select yes allow program to make changes and then it will open.
Note, you can see from my images that there is an aqua computer service running and you can see the profile selector is also there on startup.
Here is a gallery of images showing evidence, click on the image to make it readable.
Thank you for any help.
https://www.imagebam.com/view/GA5KKH

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 05:09

Alright I'm gonna save what I can reinstall Aqua Suite and see if that fixes things.

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 12:57

The best place to see if aquasuite is set to auto-start at system start up, is the Task Scheduler.
In Windows Search type 'task scheduler' and see if two aquasuite files are listed in the Task Scheduler Library (tasks.jpg)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (25. September 2022, 12:59)

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 18:45

The best place to see if aquasuite is set to auto-start at system start up, is the Task Scheduler.
In Windows Search type 'task scheduler' and see if two aquasuite files are listed in the Task Scheduler Library ([attach]9680[/attach])
Good golly! I would never have thought to use windows Task Scheduler.
I have set "run as adminstrator" everywhere I could find and nothing was working.
I was ready to reinstall windows after reinstalling aqua suite did not work.
I went to the Task Scheduler Library and was able to select "Run with highest privaleges" and NOW it works.
THANK YOU!
woot, you're the best

Montag, 26. September 2022, 03:28

Glad you got it working but weird that this happened. Did this happen after a particular Windows 10 update?

Montag, 26. September 2022, 03:34

Glad you got it working but weird that this happened. Did this happen after a particular Windows 10 update?
That's a good question and unfortunately, I can't say/remember. However, if my problem were directly related to a Windows update perhaps others would be sharing similar stories.
If I can think of anything relevant I'll post it.