• 27.04.2024, 13:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 1. November 2022, 08:31

DP Ultra, I assume its from the EK ZMT tube as Stefan said. I did 10 x wash with IPA maybe that's a bit too much although I didn't really wait 5 min for each cycle

Dienstag, 1. November 2022, 13:30

You can wash it as often as you want. The membrane is made from PTFE and due this almost resistant against nearly any solvents and most chemicals.
But if the pressure drop remains it's maybe not possible to clean it.

In that case you need to replace it. Contact the support for an order of a new one. But please also exchange the coolant. Also check if there is any layer at the surface of other components in the system.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2022, 07:47

I mailed you for replacement process as it still was not working, I put in fresh dp ultra, there was a tide mark where the top of the coolant was so I cleaned this out also, lets see how it goes when I get the repaired/replacement LS

Freitag, 4. November 2022, 14:09

• When I was setting up, I've drained the loop 3 times, 2 times using destiled water and once using DP ultra clear.
  • I've used DP Ultra Clear and EPDM tubing as recommanded to avoid clogging the membrane.

Despite all the limitations the leakshild has put on my system, it still didn't work. I've just removed it from my system because it's just too much pain in the ass.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »piotrkun« (4. November 2022, 14:12)