• 23.04.2024, 16:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Audio Filters not working after system reload

Freitag, 11. November 2022, 23:43

Previously, I had my system setup with some RGB profiles that had the lighting react to the default Low/Mid/High audio filters in Aquasuite so the lighting reacted to system audio. I had to perform a fresh OS install, so I backed up my Aquasuite settings, performed the OS install, and then re-installed aquasuite and restored the settings from the backup files.

All my other settings all restored; my custom dashboard pages became visible, the profiles I had setup for all my devices were available, and the lighting profiles I had responded to the automatic profile switcher I setup. However, the one profile I had setup for dynamic audio based lighting no long works, with the lights maintaining only their background color.

Aquasuite sees the system audio; if I select any of the Volume options my lights start responding. Its just the selection of the frequency based filters that isn't working.

Anyone got any suggestions? :?:

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 21:54

I've had problem with exactly the same thing back in time. In my case it was caused by Nahimic service/process bundled with audio drivers caused by Aquasuite update as it worked flawless before. It took me a couple of months to figure it out. Check any service/process responsible for audio processing and stop it temporarily.

Mittwoch, 16. November 2022, 17:19

Thanks. I forgot I also swapped the motherboard, in the system and that caused the audio driver to change. Stopping the Nahimic service allowed aqua suite to start responding to the frequency levels.