• 23.04.2024, 09:12
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquasuite Audio Filters not working after system reload

Freitag, 11. November 2022, 23:43

Previously, I had my system setup with some RGB profiles that had the lighting react to the default Low/Mid/High audio filters in Aquasuite so the lighting reacted to system audio. I had to perform a fresh OS install, so I backed up my Aquasuite settings, performed the OS install, and then re-installed aquasuite and restored the settings from the backup files.

All my other settings all restored; my custom dashboard pages became visible, the profiles I had setup for all my devices were available, and the lighting profiles I had responded to the automatic profile switcher I setup. However, the one profile I had setup for dynamic audio based lighting no long works, with the lights maintaining only their background color.

Aquasuite sees the system audio; if I select any of the Volume options my lights start responding. Its just the selection of the frequency based filters that isn't working.

Anyone got any suggestions? :?:

Dienstag, 15. November 2022, 21:54

I've had problem with exactly the same thing back in time. In my case it was caused by Nahimic service/process bundled with audio drivers caused by Aquasuite update as it worked flawless before. It took me a couple of months to figure it out. Check any service/process responsible for audio processing and stop it temporarily.

Mittwoch, 16. November 2022, 17:19

Thanks. I forgot I also swapped the motherboard, in the system and that caused the audio driver to change. Stopping the Nahimic service allowed aqua suite to start responding to the frequency levels.