• 18.04.2024, 08:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Upgrading Aquaero LT to Aquaero XT / PRO

Donnerstag, 24. November 2022, 19:53

Would it be possible to buy the parts (replacement LCD, front plate, front assembly) to essentially upgrade your Aquaero LT to an Aquaero XT? The reason I'm asking is because I have an Aquaero LT and would like to add a display to show out of my case window. Also, would it be possible to use Aquaero 5 XT / PRO parts with an Aquaero LT? Any info would be helpful, thanks.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 21:19

Yes it is possible. How good are you with a soldering iron?

Maki911

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 16:09

What needs to be soldered? Can U pls elaborate ?

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 18:27

I do not believe there are any soldering involved
There will be the display front module, a connector cable, and some mounting screws/offsets
Contact support (support@aqua-computer.de), they should be able to quote you a package

One thing to keep in mind, if the initial QC shows an aquaero to not function with the display, but everything else is OK, the unit may be sold as an LT.
In other words, not all LTs are guaranteed to be upgradeable to XTs or Pros.
Discuss that with Support also, they may have a SN database

Edit: Correction, there is no ribbon cable involved, the display module simply connects to a plug on the LT

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (3. Januar 2023, 18:34)

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 20:05

On my 6 LT someone cipped off the 24 pins on the forward facing connector block. This isn't the first one like this that I have seen. So you would have to unsolder the pins, ditch the block, resolder the pins onto the circuit board, and slide the connector block back on. I usually buy the two row blocks at electronic part stores and snip to size. Pics in a few minutes.

[img]https://app.photobucket.com/images/a225/TopNurse/20230103_140221.jpg?Expires=1672774693&Key-Pair-Id=K2XSWSNSTMPM4C&Signature=IuTev3koi39x1rPSzdvIJaEyxZACz6B7LAobX~7yuCy~VGlafdt2s9HV6NvYFdUE-jkm~AAuO0TB4DwwHLyimvW-yqujDiKjVXKB~oQF~iCMtTevgZLJY1Hfr8XYBLGa81Txpq8lY8JRgSRGwK5z2ttH5IUdUBVZIp9prxZxbpN8zNKyc5eHmoo3Vw8d6ehjLIwT7SrMW1BF20F0gOSJUq6TiuVt4ez~fwS~KQbG4ApOLF3Cmwax820mzEJOt5LZxDPSh1xA0bsOR5wIKEEm1oPReWXlNGV7tUHjBTaNH4U6E5HyosmECaC~47ZsW0HMwaYnu5WUQXzBIhTXYZQfwA__
[/img]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (3. Januar 2023, 20:42)

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2023, 22:42

Looking at the picture of the back of the aquaero LT in the web shop, you can see the pins are there from the factory (left side between the stand-offs).

The pin clipping must be an after purchase modification for a build with space issues that required closer mounting to the bulkhead.

Check your LT for your pin status.
I still suggest contacting support to see what they have available.
Looking at the web shop the aquaero listings look diminished from the past.

Maki911

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2023, 00:24

I do not believe there are any soldering involved
There will be the display front module, a connector cable, and some mounting screws/offsets
Contact support (support@aqua-computer.de), they should be able to quote you a package

One thing to keep in mind, if the initial QC shows an aquaero to not function with the display, but everything else is OK, the unit may be sold as an LT.
In other words, not all LTs are guaranteed to be upgradeable to XTs or Pros.
Discuss that with Support also, they may have a SN database

Edit: Correction, there is no ribbon cable involved, the display module simply connects to a plug on the LT
Tnx,my LT looks like that.I will email AC support and ask them if its possible to upgrade 6LT.I didn't have enough space for 6XT that why I bought the 6LT,but now I have.... x)