• 28.04.2024, 17:30
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Quadro Curve Shape

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 20:52

I'm setting up my fans.

If the curve shape for a fan custom to each fan or a global setting?

When I switch between the different ones it seems to reset to the other curve, just not sure how it supposed to be?

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:23

If the QUADRO is the same as the OCTO or even the Aquaero, you will have 1 curve controller per fan output, so you SHOULD be able to control each fan output individually using a curve controller.
With the OCTO, it's pretty clever, because you can set up one curve controller and then copy those settings to the other 7 fan curve controllers. I'm pretty sure the same goes for the QUADRO.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »MotoMazz« (14. Dezember 2022, 22:25)

/MotoMazz

Remayz

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:38

when you've made your fan curves, go to the profiles tab and SAVE the damn settings to one of the Quadro profiles :p
Otherwise, when you change profiles, all your hard work is lost

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:42

As MotoMazz stated, each port has it's own controller. If you want a global setting, make a controller for a fan, then copy to the other fans. (SHORT CLIP)

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 23:56

I think it a bug in aquasuite then since it just doesn't display it correctly.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 02:46

Any screenshots you can share?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 11:14

I started with both fans with 0 curve, I then edit this fan to give the 20 curve.

When I switch to the other fan you can see its like the curve from the other fan is in settings, although I assume based on comments that isn't true, and the picture shows that its still linear

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 11:32

The slider is ONLY for a initial curve shape setup.

When you switch between the fans you have one indivual curve for eache fan.
Everything looks right so far.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:35

OK, I find it a little confusing from a useability perspective but I get your point.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:40

OK, I find it a little confusing from a useability perspective

If you drag and drop points manually or change values, what should the slider adjust to?
This is only possible during the initial creation of a curve.