• 28.04.2024, 01:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RuffHi

Controller not Controlling Fans

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 12:54

I have two controllers ... one for the pump and one for the fans. The pump is connected directly to the Aquaero ... while the fans are connected to the Aquaero via a Aquacomputer SPLITTY9 Active.

My pump controller can change the speed of the pump ... but my fan controller cannot change the speed of the fans. They look identically set up (only difference that I can see is in the min / max RPMs).

I have swapped the fans to the pump controller (no change), deleted the fan controller (software reports no controller at sets output to 100%) but there is no change in the speed, varied the controller set value (no change), changed the controller to a curve based on CPU temp (I know that is a BAD curve but I haven't installed any temp sensors yet ... still, no change).

The min is 20%, max is 100%, controller is at 40% so the signal should be 20% + 40% of 80% = 52% (which it is) ... but changing the controller doesn't move the rpms off 280 (Cryorig silent 120mm fans).

Any other suggestions?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »RuffHi« (19. Dezember 2022, 12:56)

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 19:59

What type of fans are they, DC or PWM? have you ticked the box for fan type under the fan section?
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

RuffHi

Montag, 19. Dezember 2022, 20:55

What type of fans are they, DC or PWM? have you ticked the box for fan type under the fan section?
Thanks for the reply. I should have said. The are PWM but changing the option back and forth does nothing. I can get the RPM meter to change by physically stopping the fan (RPM goes to zero) so I know it isn't a faulty RPM reading.

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2022, 07:02

What happens if you connect one fan directly to the PWM output? Have to tried adjusting the threshold on the Splitty9 Active?
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2022, 23:02

What Fans are you using? Please post the Manufacturer and Model.

Try to connect only one Fan to the Splitty9 and see if you can control the fan.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Hufeisen« (21. Dezember 2022, 23:08)

Remayz

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2022, 00:24

he said it :)
Cryorig silent 120mm fans. They are PWM

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 18:20

Is one of the fans connected to the single port in the middle row labeled RPM?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »InfoSeeker« (24. Dezember 2022, 18:23)