• 20.04.2024, 05:08
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MPS 400 issue

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 09:03

Hi, I have an MPS 400 in my system that's been working fine for the last few years. Recently the internal water temp on the unit is reporting over double the actual internal water temp. I'm not sure if the unit is failing or if this is a problem introduced in one of the recent updates to Aquasuite, Is there anyone who has the same issue? I have the Flow Next on order but anyone's guess when that will turn up lol
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2022, 18:03

Don't know how the temp sensor is mounted in the MPS device, so don't know if fluid can come into contact with the sensor terminals.
The aquacomputer shop does appear to have the Flow NEXT available for immediate shipping atm

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 11:37

Are Aquacomputer shipping to the UK now? If so i may cancel my existing order and get it direct.

Sonntag, 25. Dezember 2022, 12:16

The checkout page indicates it may be possible with either of the two express options if you contact support (ukship.jpg)

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2023, 09:02

So Aquacomputer are still not accepting deliveries to the UK :( and my High Flow Next is still on pre-order at Overclockers.co.uk. Then Sunday just gone my MPS decides it's going to fail completely with a USB error ;( Monday, yesterday Aquacomputer comes to the rescue with a firmware update :thumbsup:, MPS is now working again minus the temp which is still off by about 20c :P