• 26.04.2024, 17:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Taking Front Display of 6XT

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 01:47

I'm not sure if this was cover anywhere in this forum, with my luck probably, but I will still ask anyways and hope to get some info from maybe someone who either did what I'm hoping to do or who knows whether I can or not do it without losing the functionality.
Atm. My PC case is big enough to accommodate front bay accessories in which I have installed auqaero 6XT and controls only fans. Soon I'm moving to smaller case that wont be able to accommodate my XT and since I never use display, I'm wondering if I can take the front display off and just mount it somewhere inside the case like LT and connect my fans back on and if all will work as normal. I don't use remote control, but aquasuite is configured with temps sensors to control fans, would all still work as normal?
Thanks guys

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Dundys« (26. Dezember 2022, 02:47)

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 03:18

Yes, remove the display module and it becomes an LT

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 03:58

Thank you InfoSeeker!

Will I be able to import my old settings as far is fan curves or would I have to go and set them from scratch. Also, because XT will becoming LT will that change anything with my license for aquasuite as I did renewed few months ago.
Thanks

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 11:12

Most everything in memory on the aquaero (curves, Profiles, etc.) should remain the same.
Being it is going into a new system, you will need to update your sensor sources, particularly in Software Sensors, Overview Pages, the Playground and Profiles.
Be sure to export device settings and overview pages to a thumb drive in case something glitches.

Montag, 26. Dezember 2022, 17:38

I appreciate your help, thank you.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)