• 19.04.2024, 09:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Maki911

Is Aquaero 6XT EOL?

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 11:21

I have noticed that Aquaero 6XT is no longer available for purchase in the AC shop...Is it being discontinued? ?(

Freitag, 13. Januar 2023, 17:52

I have one and I think it's a goner, just like my D5 pumps with USB/Aquabus.
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

RE: Is Aquaero 6XT EOL?

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 07:50

I have noticed that Aquaero 6XT is no longer available for purchase in the AC shop...Is it being discontinued? ?(

Probably the best place to ask is on the support/sales email. However I've noticed that almost all cases currently being sold don't have 5.25" slots anymore unless you are buying server cases which is the reason I'm loath to quit using my Lian Li V2000 case. I got DVD drives and also like to able to pull my ssd drives without opening the case. They also no longer sell the aquatube mounts that mount in 5.25 slots. So I'm guessing that the Aquaero will be EOL soon as far as hardware sales go. However the Aquasuite will not be as all their sensors need it.

I've noticed that items disappear in the store and often show back up. So we can all sit around the campfire and tell our tall tales about what may be happening. They might continue to sell Aquaero's in a totally different mounting form as perhaps an Aquaero 7. Lol