• 24.04.2024, 00:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2023, 11:35

Hi, long time satisfied customer with an OCTO, x570 motherboard, and running the latest aquasuite X.59 on a fully patched Windows 10. If I put my computer on standby then when it wakes up then aquasuite crashes (stops responding) consistently each time, rapidly eating all the available RAM (32 GB) which is obviously not normal. If I terminate and restart the aquasuite service then everything works fine again. I'm not at all sure if it was a result of one of the recent updates to aquasuite itself or if it was installation of another application (e.g. COD MW2) that has overwritten some other shared component (e.g. MS Framework, which is just wild speculation based on my search for a potential fix in this forum). I searched for "standby" and "memory leak" and "crash" but didn't find anything relevant to help. Any suggestions how to fix this annoying problem would be greatly appreciated! Thank you and hope you have a great day.

Profy

Montag, 16. Januar 2023, 21:43

Hi !
First post for me there and aquasuite x64.
I have a aquaero6 LT and octo, w11 updated, and... Exactly the same issue.

A crash after idle time (In french «ce programme ne répond pas») and a big GPU memory leak.... Vram increase and indcreace until I open the page with all the main page with graph/temps. And increase and increase until I I show again this page.....Same issue with other versions Aquasuite or reinstall aquasuite.

Hardware : 3080Ti driver uptodate, and RAM 32Gb

A big issue, so.
I hope it will be fixed....

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Profy« (16. Januar 2023, 21:45)

Montag, 16. Januar 2023, 23:09

Open the Aquasuite Software, and disable the Hardware Monitoring in the Aquasuite Settings.

RE: Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

Montag, 16. Januar 2023, 23:50

Hi, long time satisfied customer with an OCTO, x570 motherboard, and running the latest aquasuite X.59 on a fully patched Windows 10.
The latest version of Aquasuite is currently X.64. The transition from X.59 to X.60 included using updated Microsoft NET 7.0 runtime. There were some initial bugs that were resolved in X.61 and X.62, then finally in X.64. I don't know if this has anything to do with you issue but if I were you, I would install NET 7.0 and then update Aquasuite from X.59 to X.64 and see if this resolves your problem.

Profy

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2023, 21:16

Open the Aquasuite Software, and disable the Hardware Monitoring in the Aquasuite Settings.
Yep, it fix the Aquasuite crash in my PC. :thumbup:

But the video memory leak is still present. and still annoying if i run a game...

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2023, 10:01

But the video memory leak is still present.
Wen need many more informations.
Read this an post a deteiled report.

aquasuite X (Insider) Version, Feedback, Fehler und Problemlösungen

Profy

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2023, 17:38

I will try, but I don't speak english well. So it will be difficult.

Yep, it fix the Aquasuite crash in my PC. :thumbup:

But the video memory leak is still present. and still annoying if i run a game...
Erratum : It still not responding..... My bad....

RE: RE: Aquasuite crash after waking from standby

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2023, 17:29

Hi, long time satisfied customer with an OCTO, x570 motherboard, and running the latest aquasuite X.59 on a fully patched Windows 10.
The latest version of Aquasuite is currently X.64. The transition from X.59 to X.60 included using updated Microsoft NET 7.0 runtime. There were some initial bugs that were resolved in X.61 and X.62, then finally in X.64. I don't know if this has anything to do with you issue but if I were you, I would install NET 7.0 and then update Aquasuite from X.59 to X.64 and see if this resolves your problem.

I installed .NET v7.0.2 and for a moment I was a little confused by your claim that X.64 is the latest, because with version X.59 the aquasuite -> Updates screen indicated that "There are no updates available. You are using the latest version." I then noticed a discreet (unchecked) box "Notify about new insider versions" -> Once checked then I could download and install X.64... Ran this for a couple of days with multiple sleeps, no crashes or memory leaks anymore despite my best efforts with a couple of Call of Duty MW2 sessions. Updated again today to X.66 Insider Version and alles gut! Many thanks!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »sisupower« (19. Januar 2023, 17:30)