• 19.04.2024, 22:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Quadro not connected after PC wake

Dienstag, 24. Januar 2023, 19:02

Hello team,
I am new to custom loop and to aquacomputer products. I have a Quadro and via aquasuite I monitor temps and Fans.
When I put my Windows11 desktop to Sleep mode and then wake it up the the aquasuite show quadro as disconnected.
I have tried to restart windows Service and Aquasuite but no success. Only restart of the Desktop fixes the issue
Is there any way to make it work because I am using a lot the Sleep mode

Montag, 30. Januar 2023, 11:26

Does anyone from aquacomputer can help with this?
I put my PC to Sleep most times in the week, but know I am not able to do it due to above issue.

Montag, 30. Januar 2023, 11:56

You should contact support@aquacomputer.de directly.

This forum is not constantly watched by AC support employees.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Montag, 30. Januar 2023, 22:53

I have seen several posts about AQS and the AQS service not resuming properly after a computer running Windows 11 goes to sleep or hibernates. I personally have not experienced this problem because I am not running Windows 11 and I don't let my computer go to sleep or hibernate. Just wanted to say that you are not the first person who has reported this. I don't recall if the other posts were in the English forum or the German forum but I think they were posted after AQS was updated to version X.66.

Dienstag, 31. Januar 2023, 07:34

Maybe an update to the lastest Insider Version can help.

This is usually not an aquasuite problem.
This may be a driver problem or the order in which Windows loads the drivers.

Samstag, 4. Februar 2023, 11:44

I installed the insider x.66 version, although the issue is still here :(

Samstag, 4. Februar 2023, 15:31

You can tell Windows to restart the service automatically in case it's failing for whatever reason.
Intel 12900K - Asus Maximus z690 Formula - 2x16 GB G.Skill DDR5 6000/36 - NVidia RTX 4090 FE
Acer Predator x27 - Thermaltake Core P5 - Corsair HX850i
-> Bilder und weitere Details <-

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2023, 18:01

The issue isn't with service, which is running after wake up. something with the usb might be the issue