• 18.04.2024, 10:09
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

_AK_

Problem setting alarm mode poweradjust 2 ULTRA

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2023, 17:18

Good afternoon.
I use the controller poweradjust 2 ULTRA in my system. Decided to implement an speed signal output to turn off the system in case of an alarm. To do this, I used the cable "Connection cable alarm header of aquastream ULTIMATE to motherboard power switch header" Product no.: 53217, according to the instructions. When setting up, I specified a temperature limit - it works correctly, the controller turns off the system when the set temperature rises, then the computer turns on with the button and boots successfully. The flow limit (a flow sensor is connected to the controller) does not work correctly, when the lower limit of the limit is set to 50 liters per hour, when the computer is turned on, as soon as the LED on the controller lights up constantly (initialization is underway and the LED stops blinking) - the controller turns off the computer. As far as I understand, in these 2-3 seconds the pump (Aqua Copmuter D5 PWM) simply does not have time to create the necessary flow and the controller turns on the alarm mode.The same thing happens when using the "Fan speed signal" item, when the system is running, everything is in order, but when the PC is turned on, the fans simply do not have time to spin up (the option to turn on 100% speed at startup is enabled) and the controller turns off the computer. As far as I understand the problem, all this is due to the absence of a delay in reading the readings to recognize the alarm, some delay is required after the initialization of the controller so that the fans have time to gain speed, and the same pump creates a fluid flow in the circuit.

Can you please tell me what can be done about it?

15644.jpg