• 26.04.2024, 21:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Analyze Data not showing historic log data after x59 update

Mittwoch, 1. März 2023, 15:43

Hi there,
First time posting here, sorry my first post is a "HELP!" post :). Have tried to figure this out on my own but not getting anywhere sadly. Happy to stick this through support if needed, but thought I'd start with a forum post first. Have searched through and can see a couple of log/chart issues, but none quite the same as this.

Have just updated to aquasuite x59 on one of my machines, but having some issues getting log data to show up in Charts. The data seems to be there, data count for each of the sensors under data sources shows there is data there, but when i go to load one of my charts under Chart Manager, it only loads data since this morning when I updated. I have charts for 1week, 1month and 1year setup, all the same. Also tried creating a new chart and have the same result there, just loads data since I updated aquasuite this morning. Tried both with latest data, and a time series selection, same result.

I've checked the C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data\aquasuite_db.database location and seems like that's where this gets stored, and have never had any issues in the past through multiple aquasuite version updates the logged data and charts has always just been there after updating, so little confused as to why it isn't just working this time around. I can see there is also a backup of the db created there also, just prior to the update to x59. It's quite a large db now at 557MB. I also took a profile backup manually via export and restored this as normal, and backed up my log settings file as well just in case. All seems to be as it should be having cross checked all the settings and log settings menus, all as it was before the update. It seems as if historic data in the .database blob just isn't being read at all :(. Just need some help figuring out why.

Afraid I didn't make a note of the old version of aquasuite I was on, but have recovered the exe file version from details via a backup of the machine.
current version of exe in details - 10.2.8306.19212 (x59)
old version of exe in backup - 10.2.7912.16496 (?)
Looks like I also have a backup of the DB prior to the last update to, which was 2021/12/03, and was 313MB then.

My obvious solution is to go back to the old version, which i have the installer for again backed up (doesn't list the version, just the installer version 2.6.0.0), but when I try it now wont let me install it from the old installer I have! Just says the version is outdated and to download a new one. Also just got a new aquasuite license today just to update, so not keen to go back versions really. Is pretty important I get this log data back somehow though, even if I have to tear it out of that DB file somehow and re-import it. This is my home server and having that log data over years has been invaluable for detecting issues, and for comparing over a long period. I was going to try and get this data into checkmk at some point for some really detailed monitoring.

Other Info:
Aquaero 5, with latest firmware
Windows Server 2019 OS (fully patched)

Automatic Data Exports Screengrab:
ATTACHED

Log Settings Screengrab:
ATTACHED

Data Sources Screengrab for sensors showing data count (all sensors have data):
ATTACHED

Last note. I saw a post about someone configuring settings under Aquaero->Data Log in aquasuite. I have literally never done this on any of my machines, and it's never been an issue or been needed before. Like I said throughout updates in the past, everything has just been there afterwards.

Suspect this may need to be a support ticket, but if anyone has any ideas would appreciate the help.
Thanks.
»BuckRogers25« hat folgende Dateien angehängt:
  • AutomaticDataExport.jpg (129,44 kB - 16 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 1. März 2024, 10:25)
  • LogSettings.jpg (115,59 kB - 16 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 30. Oktober 2023, 06:23)
  • DataSources.jpg (61,46 kB - 13 mal heruntergeladen - zuletzt: 29. Oktober 2023, 08:46)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »BuckRogers25« (1. März 2023, 15:45)

"The Sun Always Shines In Space"

Donnerstag, 2. März 2023, 07:18

Depending on which version the update was done, you can try the following.

1. copy your old backup back, there is the folder:

Quellcode

C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data

relevant.
2. install the new aquasuite with the setup.

If the data is still not there, then your data can not be transferred to the new aquasuite version.