• 18.04.2024, 15:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquasuite Auto Start Not Working [Solved]

Montag, 6. März 2023, 10:43

I recently installed a new graphics card and have been having issues with my tower not related to my Quadro. But while trying to debug the issue I turned off the Aquasuite auto start in the settings. For reasons I don't understand, when I tried to turn it back on later, it wouldn't work. I was using an administrator account and it was in fact creating the task in Task Scheduler, but it would not start on login. I tried playing with the task settings and even tried deleting it. When Aquasuite recreated the task, it still had the same problem. Using Google search, I ended up finding a solution on this forum, but the post was literally 8 years old. About 4 years ago someone necro posted to it and the moderator complained. So I'm creating this entirely new thread for anyone else who still runs into this problem.

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and input the following command:

schtasks /create /SC ONLOGON /TN "Aquasuite Autostart" /TR "'C:\Program Files\aquasuite\aquasuite.exe'" /RL HIGHEST

Here is the original thread:
Aquasuite 2015-6 will not Auto Start

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ryan_F_Mercer« (6. März 2023, 10:45)