• 19.04.2024, 22:28
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

MPS 200 flow sensor questions

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 10:01

Greetings most exalted ones!

I just bought a MPS 200 flow sensor which will be connected to an Aquaero 6 LT. Since I'm using 8/6 tubing I will be putting in the flow gizmo that came with the unit. How easy will it be to get it out at a later date as I may be upping the ID tube size to 8-10mm in about a year?

The other question is it mandatory to mount the sensor to the case? Since I have one tube that travels about 2.5 feet I thought I would just splice in the middle somewhere. Essentially letting the sensor acting like a trapeze artist. Lol

Thanks in advance for your help,

Top Nurse

Samstag, 11. März 2023, 18:45

According to the MPS 200 PRODUCT PAGE, for smaller ID tube you should install ITEM 63035 to the MPS 200 Inlet Port. The device looks to simply screw in, so removal should be simple also.

The MPS 200 is very light, and there should be no issue having the tubing be the only support,