• 20.04.2024, 01:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RGBpx lighting set for monitors, 60 addressable LEDs

Montag, 20. März 2023, 10:00

Hi looking at getting the RGBpx set for monitors and a nanowerk external, I have a dual 24 inch monitor setup, where the monitors are 52.14cm wide and 29.32cm high, so I have a couple of questions.
This set is 4 32cm strips, can they be easily shortened to fit my monitor size?
Also if I want to surround each monitor that's 120 leds but the nanowek only controls 90 LEDs is there another option? can I use 2?
or is it possible to mix and match, can you buy 1 strip on it's own? then leave bottoms out of set up leaving you with exactly 90, with the spare from this set and the one that comes with the nanowerk?
Thanks

Montag, 20. März 2023, 18:16

This set is 4 32cm strips, can they be easily shortened to fit my monitor size?
The strips are not designed to be shortened.
If you want to buy stripes that can be shortened, you can use these: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3768

can I use 2?
Yes, you can use 2 Farbwerk nano. Another option can be a Farbwerk 360

or is it possible to mix and match, can you buy 1 strip on it's own?
Yes, you can buy these strips on its own here: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=3767

Montag, 20. März 2023, 22:54

Once a strip is shortened, it has to be the last one in a daisy-chain, because shortening it remove the 'out port' at the end.

If you do use a Farbwerk360 (inside computer), this PCIE PASSTHRU may be useful.

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 01:37

If you do use a Farbwerk360 (inside computer), this PCIE PASSTHRU may be useful.
Wow! I never knew this product existed. Thank you for posting it. I could definitely use one. Now to find one in the US...

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 03:48

Wow! I never knew this product existed. Thank you for posting it. I could definitely use one. Now to find one in the US...

ModMyMods

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 17:17

ModMyMods[/url]
Thank you. I found it there and will add one to my next order from them. I like ModMyMods and have ordered from them several times.

Word of Warning - They list many products as "In Stock - Ships in 3 to 7 Business Days" versus ""In Stock - Available Now". I learned the hard way that when an item says "In Stock - Ships in 3 to 7 business days" it means they do not have it but can get it. There are variables they cannot control, like when their source actually ships, shipping delays, and sometimes Customs delays. There is no guarantee that they will receive the item in time to ship it out within 3 to 7 business days. My last order with them had 9 items, 3 of which were " In Stock - Ships in 3 to 7 business days". That 3 to 7 business days turned into 5 weeks. I feel that this 3 to 7 business days statement is misleading and told them so. They replied that they are going to update their website and have more accurate stock tracking. Time will tell if that is true.