• 18.04.2024, 05:13
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 Next screen constantly changing- ticking driving me insane

Dienstag, 21. März 2023, 10:02

like title says, my D5 Next screen is in perpetual loop changing every half a second or so and the ticking is driving me mental- I ahve a new D5 next on order but anyway I can either turn of the noise or disbale the screen from AS as I cant do anything on the unit as it changes to fast for me to do anything.
Thanks

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 07:07

I don't have the next pump, but it's most likely a setting in Aquasuite that controls the next pump screen settings. Aquasuite have settings that controls all things on the Aquaero, so I assume the same for their products that have display screens. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the pump and restarting Aquasuite. Is the pump running via USB standalone or connected to one of their other controllers? This information may help others to help with the diagnostics.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (25. März 2023, 07:11)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

RE: D5 Next screen constantly changing- ticking driving me insane

Samstag, 25. März 2023, 09:21

like title says, my D5 Next screen is in perpetual loop changing every half a second or so and the ticking is driving me mental- I ahve a new D5 next on order but anyway I can either turn of the noise or disbale the screen from AS as I cant do anything on the unit as it changes to fast for me to do anything.
Thanks

Does the D5 NEXT have a 'Reset device to factory defaults' option under the 'System' tab?