• 23.04.2024, 14:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

D5 next pump moisture detected

Sonntag, 2. April 2023, 00:19

Hello!

Recently i build my first custom loop, D5next pump, ultitube 100, leakshield, kryographics next. Everything was working fine. One day i noticed some particles on ultitube filter. Week ago i drained water, removed controler unit of the pump, unscrew the ring to get ultitube out of pump. Then i rinse reservoir with tap water. After filling loop after hour or so i get buzzer alarm, aqusuite message: moisture detected, turn off immediatly, So i drained again, separated pump, control unit, reservoir, let it dry 5-6 hours. After fiilig loop in hour i get same alarm. After turning PC next day there was no buzzer alarm, only meseage in aquasuite: moisture has been detected on the board at least once. Safe operations of the controller can no longer be guaranteed. After some time buzzer alarm. So last week everyday after work i used my pc until i get buzzer alarm, then go sleep, work, play games until buzzer alarm. Today i drained loop again, separated pump, controller unit and reservoir and let it dry, it didnt work, still get the buzzer alarm after 1-2 hours.
Whats wrong? What can i do about it?

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 03:06

Just a thought. If you have a leak detector pump check to see if there's a leak in the system to confirm leak alarm. I don't own a leak detector and can't offer any other solution, but someone who does or know about the leak detector should chime in at some point.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (4. April 2023, 03:08)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 07:22

The electronics of the pump have been exposed to water.
The function of the control unit can no longer be ensured.
Make sure that your system is 100% tight.
Deal with the fault in the controller or purchase a new controller.