• 13.06.2024, 01:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

prag84

Total system power readout in aquasuite help

Freitag, 28. April 2023, 18:51

Hello all,
The other day i booted up my computer and for some reason aquasuite didn't boot as normal (I have a little LCD panel on the side of my case that shows system vitals and it was blank). I did some digging and couldn't really find a reason for why this has randomly started happening so I just uninstalled the software hoping 'turning it off an on again' so to speak would solve the issue. I exported all of my settings (or i thought i did) but when i reinstalled the software i realised I forgot to export the page that had my little monitoring UI.
To be honest this wasn't a complete disaster as the page was super basic to begin with and this is just forcing me to spend a bit more time getting it right.
I'm working off of one of the stock page templates that comes witth the software and I'm almost finished getting it how I want but I was wondering if there is a way to create a data source that shows the combined power (in watts) of all of the devices on my PC? Is there a way to write a formula or something that just combined the total watts of each component and use that as a source?
On a side note if any of you know why aquasuite isn't booting with windows anymore I'd love to hear from you. I've already set the program to run as admin but thats done nothing and currently I have to open the program manually every time i boot up (i know i know, worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song, just for me)

Remayz

Freitag, 28. April 2023, 19:55

well, total system power is basically CPU power + GPU power, plus some change.
If you make a virtual sensor with 2 inputs (cpu and gpu power), and add them up to give your virtual sensor output in watts, you'll be in the ballpark.
you can then use that virtual sensor on your monitoring page.

Samstag, 29. April 2023, 02:38

Most Aquacomputer devices also report their power consumption. Granted, its minor compared to the CPU and GPU, but you could capture the power consumed by your fans, pump, and LEDs by adding in those sensor values.