• 19.04.2024, 08:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Tanquen

How do you acknowledge an alarm? - The Aquacomputer Calitemp Temperature Sensor Disappeared

Dienstag, 16. Mai 2023, 18:10

The overview page shows an alarm but I see no way to see what it is or ack it. Not had an alarm since I set things up. I thought I remember clearing them somehow. Man it is loud.

The system event log shows that the Temperature configuration 3, Alarm triggered. I wish I could label those.

The third Temperature alarm is looking at the "calitemp 1 in Pipe" for the data source. It's value is now ---.

In the Sensors tab the Temperature sensors has no line item for it.

On the aquabus tab it says there is no device.

I checked the Calitemp wire and it's still connected. I'm using the aquabus X4 and the Calitemp is in the port that can not be accessed while the aquaero is installed. This version has the long mounting nut sleeve.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (17. Mai 2023, 01:00)

Tanquen

Montag, 22. Mai 2023, 15:57

After a power cycle the temperature sensor came back. ???

Would still like to know how to ack alarms.

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2023, 05:19

I don't use alarms, but it may be impossible to turn the alarm off while an alarm condition exists.
If that is the case, you may be able to use INPUTS to spoof the alarm condition.

Tanquen

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2023, 21:12

I may look into that.

I hate getting old, I'm sure when I was first setting it up and was messing with alarms there was a screen where you could see there state and ack them. ???

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Tanquen« (24. Mai 2023, 21:37)