• 25.04.2024, 15:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Power Adjust 3 - First Power-Up but Update Service Expiration Date is Dec 31, 2016

Samstag, 20. Mai 2023, 02:43

I bought 2 Power Adjust 3 recently. I just connected them for the first time. They both needed a firmware update from ver1007 to ver1010. The firmware updates went fine. They show up in the Aquasuite Updates tab but for both of them it says "Includes update service until Dec 31, 2016". I don't know how long these Power Adjusts were sitting on the distributors shelf but doesn't the update service period for a device start when you first connect it? The Power Adjust 3 product page says it comes with 6 months of update service, so why do mine both say the update service expired in December 2016? It's not a big deal since I have a Leakshield and a D5 Next with update service until March 2024. I am just curious why I am seeing an update service expiration date from 6.5 years ago for both of these Power Adjust 3's that I connected for the first time today.

2023-0519 PA3 #1 - Update Service 12-31-2016.jpg

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (20. Mai 2023, 02:57)

Samstag, 20. Mai 2023, 08:08

They may have been in use before.
The support can tell you that from the serial numbers.
Es gibt keinen Ausweg, den ein Mensch nicht beschreitet, um die tatsächliche Arbeit des Denkens zu vermeiden.
Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931), amerik. Erfinder

Samstag, 20. Mai 2023, 17:37

They may have been in use before.
The support can tell you that from the serial numbers.
I suppose it’s possible, but I bought them new in box from an online computer parts store (FrozenCPU). The clear sticker that Aquacomputer puts on the box top was still intact and the accessory cables were still sealed in their bags. It’s not a big deal, but out of curiosity I will send the serial numbers to Aquacomputer support and see what they say.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Speedy-VI« (20. Mai 2023, 17:39)