• 24.04.2024, 07:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Both of my D5 pumps is not recognized in Aquasuite after a restart.

Dienstag, 23. Mai 2023, 13:42

Hey, good folks!

Got a bit of a problem after a restart of my rig. Suddenly my fans went to 100% and i couldn't understand what was going on at first. Stopped and restarted the service in Aquasuite, and it calmed down again, for 2 seconds and then went 100% again. After a little searching in AquaSuite I saw that both my D5s were not in fact recognized and since my software sensor for fancontrol is controlled by the watertempsensor in the pumps, was why they were going at 100%. The pumps were there on the "tree" on the left side, but when I clicked on them, it just said "this device has no USB connection or is not a supported device". I upgraded my rig a couple of weeks ago with following Aquasuite update and firmware and have been working flawlessly as usual until this restart.

Anyone have any idea how to fix this? This also happened to my old Cuplex Kryos Vision cpu-block and never got that working again. PS: The pumps are still working and can change speed etc on the pumps themselves, but they won't connect to Aquasuite

Thanks in advance for all help :)

Best regards Karsten