• 28.04.2024, 00:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Vison Display – Time Settings – Region Checkboxes Bug?

Montag, 26. Juni 2023, 03:50

I just bought a Cuplex Kryos CU block with a Vision display. I found what may be a bug in the Vision Time settings - Region. As shown in the first image. I have it set to Region North America, Use Daylight saving time, and US date and time format. When I check the boxes, I see the little floppy disc image pop up so Aquasuite is writing data to the Vision. Every time I close Aquasuite and reopen it, the Region Europe checkbox is checked instead of the Region North America checkbox (second image). The time displayed on the Vision and in the Display tab is still correct so the Region checkbox changing back to Europe does not seem to affect the time or the date format.

What do the Region Europe and Region North America checkboxes do, and why does mine change back to Region Europe every time I start Aquasuite? Maybe I am not understanding what the Region checkboxes do, but I think if I check Region North America it should stay checked when I restart Aquasuite.

2023-0625 Cryos Vision Region - north america.jpg

2023-0625 Cryos Vision Region- Europe.jpg

2023-0625 Cryos Vision Time & Format - No Change.jpg