• 27.04.2024, 10:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Constant alarm. Which pressure limits for leakshield? And GPU runs hotter than expected.

Montag, 24. Juli 2023, 19:05

So I have my first loop.
When I turn on leakshield or the monitor I get constant alarms. I did set up Leakshield in aquasuite, but didn't change the pressure limits yet, it's on addaptive or preset. What should I set it to?

Following issue is about the GPU getting hot in games (RDR2) GPU 92C hotspot is getting 105C. When I close the game it gets to idle temp very quick again.

CPU and GPU aren't that impressive yet, but am planning to upgrade at least the cpu soon.
CPU 3600 (Kryos block)
GPU 3070TI (with Barrow block (only I could find)
Ultitube 100 pro with leakshield/highflow next
2x 360 rad

Delta T= around 5C
Watertemp round 30C
Flow= round 180L/h
Pump is on 4800 rpm
Coolant=DP Ultra
CPU idle 35C, Load 65C
GPU Idle 30C, Load 92C+ hotspot 105C
conductivity 29,5uS/cm
Loop-order is pump>rad>rad>gpu>cpu>highflow

Any ideas if and how I can change the gpu getting hot?
The other question was to wat numbers I should set the custom pressure limits in Leakshield.
Thanks in advance!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Urshurak« (24. Juli 2023, 19:13)

Remayz

Montag, 24. Juli 2023, 21:30

for the GPU, it has to be a mounting issue to get that hot. even very crap block like Corsair's don't get that warm.
Often it's thermal pads too thick, or the block not fully screwed down to compress them, that leads to the block not pressing on the GPU die and you only have the thickness of the thermal paste providing just a bit of cooling at idle, if it even touches the die.
For a watercooled 3070 Ti with 30°C water, you'd get on average something like 40 - 45°C GPU temp, ballpark.