• 27.04.2024, 18:01
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

prag84

Virtual Flow sensor showing 0l/h (D5 Next)

Montag, 21. August 2023, 15:59

Hello all
I have filled my loop with DP Ultra coolant and have run the virtual flow sensor calibration. However my flow rate is still showing as 0.0l/h.
My pump is running at 100% and my system and temps are all fine (liquid temp currently 31.8C as I write this).
What am I doing wrong? I am running a hard line system so I can't block any of the tubes (also I dont understand the logic of blocking the flow in order to determine flow rate). Is this just something I have to accept I cant measure?
Many Thanks

Montag, 21. August 2023, 16:53

Blocking the flow in your system may requires installing a ball valve in the loop, but personally I would install a dedicated flow sensor.
The virtual flow sensor is not accurate, and is generally considered no more than an indication of possible flow.

prag84

Montag, 21. August 2023, 17:58

Blocking the flow in your system may requires installing a ball valve in the loop, but personally I would install a dedicated flow sensor.
The virtual flow sensor is not accurate, and is generally considered no more than an indication of possible flow.
Thanks for the feedback. I spent all of Friday night cleaning and reassembling my loop after buying some upgrades so the dedicated flow sensor will have to wait :D At least I now know I wasn't just doing something incorrectly.