• 27.04.2024, 18:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Reconditioning old aquaero XT

Donnerstag, 7. September 2023, 14:22

Hi,
I could get a pair of XTs, a 5 and a 6, and I'd like to them to back to work in a brilliant manner.
Beside getting some some spare (I need the passive heatsink for a5 ), cleanin all the contacts... the two displays need more attention.
I'd normally buy a new one, but it seem impossibile to find.
So... One is glued really loosely, and the other seems to have too much glue, so I'll have to try to clean it as much as possibile.

Any ideas of what kind of glue is that, so I can detach all parts, clean and put it back together?
Or, better, where can I find a new display...?

Donnerstag, 7. September 2023, 18:24

You can find replacement displays in the shop.
Replacement display for aquaero 5/6 XT
Replacement display for aquaero 5/6 PRO

Or you can remove the display and use it as Aquaero LT Version.

Freitag, 8. September 2023, 12:34

You can find replacement displays in the shop.
Replacement display for aquaero 5/6 XT
Replacement display for aquaero 5/6 PRO

Or you can remove the display and use it as Aquaero LT Version.
Thanks, I know about that possibility, but I'd like to have it as an XT and, if necessary, flash it as LT slave for the A6 .

I'd need this part: Aquacomputer Replacement Front in New Design for Aquaero 5 and 6 XT (Blue LEDs) AQ-53208 (performance-pcs.com)
but the store is in US... customs rise too much the price :(

Donnerstag, 14. September 2023, 07:48

To clean your connections (terminals & cables) the best stuff on the planet is DeoxIT D5. You can get it at any electronics supplier as well as Amazon. I love the stuff! :D