• 27.04.2024, 21:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

LEAKSHIELD: HEATKILLER TUBE 150 volume?

Dienstag, 12. September 2023, 18:08

Hello,

I am having some trouble getting my new LEAKSHIELD standalone to work properly. To troubleshoot, I've decided to first rule out any errors in my own inputs, and that's where I need your assistance to start!

Does anyone know the correct inputs in aquasuite to configure a LEAKSHIELD standalone mounted on a watercool.de HEATKILLER TUBE 150 MP?

Watercool.de lists the following specs on their website for the HEATKILLER TUBE 150 MP :
  • Tube length: 150mm
  • Tube diameter: 65mm
  • Capacity: approx. 375ml

However, after doing some calculations, I get approximately 498ml using the tube length and diameter provided.

Since I'm using the standalone version of LEAKSHIELD, should I also include the volume of the tube and fittings mounted between the top of the reservoir and the LEAKSHIELD when inputting the total volume of the reservoir? The LEAKSHIELD is mounted on my front radiator about 7 cm above the reservoir with a 9cm soft tube running from the LEAKSHIELD to the top of the reservoir.

Additionally, I would appreciate some clarification on the following inputs:

"Air volume at 100% fill level in ml"

Is this referring to the user-defined fill level that aquacomputer mentions? For instance, my fill level is currently at 80% of the total volume in the reservoir. Should I consider this as my 100% fill level since I want to leave space for air in the reservoir?

"Air volume at 0% fill level in ml"

This one confuses me even more. Wouldn't this be the same as the total volume of the reservoir?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

IMG_0758-min.jpg

IMG_0759-min.jpg