• 27.04.2024, 19:06
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to change profile (Farbwerk 360 Lighting) on system idle

Dienstag, 12. September 2023, 18:18

Hi All,
I'm curious if there's a way I can configure things so that I can dim/turn off the RGB lighting that's plugged into my Farbwerk 360 when my system has been idle (would be great if I could line it up with my monitors sleeping). There's also lighting on my D5 Next (The bottom ring and the glass tube ring) that I'd also like to adjust, but I imagine it would mostly be the same process.

I imagine the general process will be creating profiles on my devices that have the lighting set how I want, and using the global profiles in Aquasuite to select the profile when the "conditions" are triggered. The issue I'm having is how to configure the global profile switcher to swap the profiles on idle or not.