• 27.04.2024, 20:05
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Power Measurement

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 08:49

Since my MPS400 gave up the ghost I finally managed to get my hands on the high flow NEXT 8o but how do I get the flow measurement into Aquaero 6 to setup a power measurement, do I require attaching the high flow NEXT via Aquabus or is there another way to do it?
"no shit lady, does it sound like i'm ordering pizza?"

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 11:16

aquabus would be the easiest solution and requires this cable.

Well, you could also do it like the cool kids and recreate this value in the playground with a virtual software sensor 8)

virtual_sensor_power.txt - please rename the file extension from .txt to .xml and import it. Afterwards you have to assign the sensor values from your system as data source.

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 12:35

The high flow next has an integrated dissipated power calculator also.
If the high flow next is situated @ radiator in, add a temperature sensor @ radiator out to the external temperature sensor on the high flow next.

flow_n_x.jpg
flow_n_p.jpg

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2023, 16:57

The high flow next has an integrated dissipated power calculator also.
If the high flow next is situated @ radiator in, add a temperature sensor @ radiator out to the external temperature sensor on the high flow next.

[attach]10508[/attach]
[attach]10509[/attach]
I did not know this so thank you for posting it. This is described in the High Flow Next owners manual. Don't know how I missed it.

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 03:09

Curious. What is the purpose of monitoring pump power?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Sonntag, 5. November 2023, 03:33

Curious. What is the purpose of monitoring pump power?
The function attempt to determine power (heat) dissipated bv the radiator.
If you have alternating radiators & waterblocks, you will need to have temperature sensors at in/out of each radiator, make the calculation, and add them up for total heat dissipated.