• 28.04.2024, 12:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquareo 6...Curve Controllers

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 05:36

Hey everyone. I have 4 curve controllers setup via the Aquaero controller tab. I want to setup a couple more curve controllers but it doesn't allow me to add any more curve controllers. Is 4 the maximum number of curve controllers allowed?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 09:46

Yes, the aquaero is limited to four curve controllers, which really should not be an issue as there are only four fan ports

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 14:51

Thanks for the feedback Info. I was playing around with the curve controller and realized I can add multiple outputs within a curve controller. It looks like you can add 4-6 outputs within one curve controller and the curve controls all of the outputs. So, I added the GPU water pump within the same curve controller I use to control the fans for GPU water cooling. I did the same for the CPU. The pumps now ramp up based on my settings as the water temperature for those controllers rises.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (1. November 2023, 10:17)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"