• 14.05.2024, 14:22
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Aquareo 6...Curve Controllers

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 05:36

Hey everyone. I have 4 curve controllers setup via the Aquaero controller tab. I want to setup a couple more curve controllers but it doesn't allow me to add any more curve controllers. Is 4 the maximum number of curve controllers allowed?
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 09:46

Yes, the aquaero is limited to four curve controllers, which really should not be an issue as there are only four fan ports

Montag, 30. Oktober 2023, 14:51

Thanks for the feedback Info. I was playing around with the curve controller and realized I can add multiple outputs within a curve controller. It looks like you can add 4-6 outputs within one curve controller and the curve controls all of the outputs. So, I added the GPU water pump within the same curve controller I use to control the fans for GPU water cooling. I did the same for the CPU. The pumps now ramp up based on my settings as the water temperature for those controllers rises.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Methodical« (1. November 2023, 10:17)

"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic"